Learning from Home
- All Victorian students will move to remote and flexible learning from Wednesday 5th August.
On-site supervision in rural and regional Victoria will be available to:
- Children whose parents cannot work from home
- Vulnerable children
- Any child with a disability
- On-site attendance forms available here (please give the office as much notice as possible).
- We are continuing to follow advice from the latest Operations Guide, as distributed to all schools in Victoria by the Department of Education and Training, and will keep you up to date via email, XUNO, and our socials with any new developments as they arise.