Learning from Home
Telstra are offering additional data for Telstra customers during Covid19.
***information regarding the return to school here
The following information is current:
- All children who can learn from home MUST learn at home.
- The parent/carer is responsible for the student's general safety at home or elsewhere.
- Learning from home will consist of 2-3.5 hours of work per day, including literacy, numeracy, physical activity, inquiry – integrated studies and specialists (time depends on grade level of child).
- Children are eligible to undertake on-site learning on days where parents are unable to supervise them due to not being able to work from home and when no other arrangements can be made.
- On-site learning will be the same as remote/home learning to ensure equal opportunities for all, therefore 2-3.5 hours of learning time will occur in the normal school hours. The tasks will be set by the child's teacher, however children on-site will be supervised by rotating staff members throughout the day.
Students eligible to be on-site learning
If you are not able to work from home and cannot make other arrangements for your child/ren to be supervised please contact me via XUNO, Schoolzine or my email: Suzanne.Kinnersly@education.vic.gov.au and let me know the days you require your child/ren to be on-site learning. If your child is eligible to be on-site learning but is unwell or sick, you must make other arrangements.