Vic Government program that helps eligible students attend school camps sports and excursions. Eligibility, applications.

CSEF (Camps, Sports & Excursions Fund)

The CSEF helps eligible students to attend school camps, sports events and excursions.

Parents or legal guardians should:

  • check if they are eligible
  • complete a CSEF application form
  • lodge the form with their child’s school.

Are you eligible?

A student’s parent or legal guardian is eligible to apply to the CSEF fund if on day 1 of term 1 or day 1 of term 2 of the year you are a:

  • concession card holder - Veterans Affairs Gold Card, Centrelink Health Care Card (HCC) or Pensioner Concession Card (PCC), or
  • temporary foster parent.

Submitting an application form

Forms are available from the school office and can be dowloaded from our school website.

The CSEF system only allows one application per student. Parents in shared custody situations are encouraged to make decisions as to who applies for the CSEF.

CSEF payments

CSEF payments are made directly to schools. Most payments start from March onwards.

The CSEF payment cannot be used for any other items, other than camps, excursions or sporting activities.

For more information go to Department of Education and Training: Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund