Fees & Contributions
The Department of Education and Training (DET) has a policy regarding school fees and contributions.
Our school fees are made up of the following:
- Essential educational items such as stationery, textbooks, Art and Physical Education materials, computers, etc.
- Curriculum levies to assist with payment of materials required to provide school programs, which will be set at the beginning of each school year.
Other contributions include:
- Camps and excursions will be by a user basis and must be paid before students can attend.
- Voluntary financial contributions which parents may be invited to donate (buildings/grounds beautification, additional computers, etc).
- Optional extras offered on a user-pays basis (instrumental music lessons).
You may also choose to contribute to the Building Fund, which is a tax-deductible option and supports our school.
In addition, the school is involved in fundraising activities. Please give all these activities your full support, as it is with the money raised that the educational opportunities given to your child will be supported and increased.
School Council is responsible for determining the cost of fees each year.
2021 Parent Payment Charges